Multivitamin tablets are used frequently to ensure the body receives the proper amount of these nutrients. The becosules are a group of multivitamin capsules containing Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, and Calcium pantothenate.
The physicians typically prescribe them to treat symptoms of diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorders, acne, and mouth ulcers – however, those on reduced diets can take them to fulfill the nutritional requirements. These capsules are available as over-the-counter medicines – meaning you wouldn’t need a prescription to buy them. However, it is better to consult a doctor before taking these capsules regularly. You can have other variants of becosules in your nearest pharmacy – such as becosule syrup, strips, or becosule Z capsules.
The composition of becosule capsules
The becosules are available in many forms – but their composition remains the same. These vitamins are available in your food or beverage – but the manufacturing company has amassed the necessary nutritive factors into a single medicine. Here is the composition of this medicine:
One capsule of the becosules contain:
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 10mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – 100mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – 3mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – 15mcg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)- 100mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)- 1.5mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- 150mg
- Calcium Pantothenate- 50mg
The Becosule Z capsule contains a small amount of zinc sulfate monohydrate. The patients must consume it orally. The medicine is available in packs of 10 to 225.
The benefits of becosule ingredients
As mentioned before, becosules comprise vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and the calcium salt of pantothenic acid. These nutrients have a specific function inside the body, so consuming becosules in a doctor-prescribed way will fulfill all the requirements. Here are the different benefits the constituents of the capsule provide to the body:
- Vitamin C– Collagen formation, tissue repair, wound healing, skin formation, WBC (white blood cells) production, immunity improvement, helps memory and thinking enrichment, high blood pressure management, and heart disease reduction.
- Vitamin B Complex– cellular health elevation, vision improvement and improvement of assimilation, RBC growth, nerve function, cardiovascular health, hormone production, and brain function. It is also beneficial for people with a reduced diet or pregnant women.
- Calcium Pantothenate– Treatment of osteoporosis, hypocalcemia, cholesterol, and vitamin deficiency (in combination with other vitamins).
The symptoms for becosule administration
Doctors recommend becosules for many health problems, but it doesn’t mean one would consume them without consulting with their doctors. In case of pregnancy, becosules would help meet the additional nutrient demand – however, it is advisable to consult your gynecologist first. Other problems where the physicians may prescribe becosul are given below:
- Acne and scurvy
- Hair fall and greying
- Cardiovascular disease
- Anemia and weight management
- Chronic digestive disorders
- Neuralgia and arthritis
- Muscle cramps and spasms
- Vitamin and calcium deficiency
- Uncommon dietary ingestion
Becosules are also used in the recovery of surgery patients with diabetes mellitus.
Importance of consulting a doctor
Although the becosules provide many benefits for its users – uncontrolled and wrongful use can be harmful with serious side effects. In uncommon cases, these side effects include dry hair, too much thirst, headaches, rash, gout, and liver issues. So, it is better to consult a physician before consuming any of the becosules’ variants. For more details please visit our website https://www.bajajfinservhealth.in/